The experienced, skilled, and knowledgeable expungement lawyers of the Law Offices of Stull & Stull can help in cleaning up your criminal record in California. We can expunge criminal convictions, modify or terminate your probation, and seal your conviction or arrest record, so you can move on and start anew.
To start cleaning up your criminal record in California, you need to find out what is on the criminal record itself. The court will ask you to complete forms, so you need to know the details of every conviction to provide accurate answers. This can affect your eligibility for a certificate of rehabilitation and pardon or a dismissal. Here are the details to take note of:
1. Your case or docket number
2. The date of your conviction or the date of your verdict, finding of guilt, or plea
3. The section number and code name that you were convicted of violating
4. Whether you entered a plea or there was a verdict. If you entered a plea, indicate whether it was 'no contest' or 'guilty'
5. Determine if you were ordered to serve time on probation and how long
6. Indicate whether you were ordered to pay any reimbursement, restitution, or fines
7. Were you sentenced to a state prison? Indicate which one
8. The date of your release if you were sentenced to state prison
9. The date your parole ended if you were released on parole
If you need help in cleaning up your criminal record in California and in compiling all the necessary information for the forms, be sure to contact the Law Offices of Stull and Stull. We will use our expertise to get you through the criminal justice system and defend your rights. Scan the QR code in this website or call 1 (877) 815-7421 for a free consultation with the Law Offices of Stull and Stull.